- As Homeland Security Advisor Frances Townsend urged Americans to remain calm and feel free to fly, British and American officials described the year-long probe that led to the arrest of two dozen alleged terrorists in Great Britain. [WP, AP]
- Liquid explosives: easy to make, more effective than dynamite, and impossible to screen for. [WP, NYT]
- Republicans, Democrats, and Joe Lieberman all claim terror helps their campaigns. [NYT, WP]
- Illegal immigration hasn’t hurt the US job market, a study finds. [WP]
- The UN is debating again an end to the month-long Israeli-Lebanese-Hezbollah war. US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is heading to New York. [BBC]
- Elsewhere at the UN: “Feminists are trying to use the United Nations to impose a radical agenda — including legalized prostitution.” [WT]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts -
Claiming Your ID Comments [Looking into whether this is still possible - Shy] - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!