- Ned Lamont not dissimilar from another famous Lamont, have more than just selling junk in common. [Hot Johnny]
- Congressman Ralph Hall “loves bush” wants to “pull down his britches” and show him how much. [Pink Dome]
- Blair and Bush: one is working hard, the other’s hardly working. [ThinkProgress]
- Americans go AWOL in culture war. [The Carpetbagger Report]
- Deserters to form own Army whose central tenet is unwavering belief in all internet conspiracy theories. [Shakespeare's Sister]
- A double barreled shotgun: when you absolutely must shoot every motherfucker in the room, in the face. [Andrew Sullivan]
- ExxonMobil uses loser who lives in his parent’s basement as cover for their An Inconvenient Truth parody. [The Raw Story]
May 22, 2013
Remainders: If You Heard It On The Internet, Then It Has To Be True
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you