- Alec Baldwin handsome, clever, good blogger: “Mel Gibson…the Opus Dei buzz-kill.” [HuffPo]
- Rush Limbaugh and Osama bin Laden in agreement that because we “directly install” our government, we are responsible for the “crimes the American government has committed.” [The Angry Fag]
- Brooklyn Public Library not stocking “potentially incendiary” books like Londonistan. [Powerline]
- Backers of Rick Santorum donated nearly $60,000 to Green Party candidate Carl J. Romanelli. [Hotline On Call]
- FOX News pays $225,000 to settle a sex discrimination suit. [Feministing]
- Seems as good a time as any to remember what Bill O’Reilly allegedly said to Andrea Mackris.
You would basically be in the shower and then I would come in and I’d join you and you would have your back to me and I would take that little loofa thing and kinda soap up your back… rub it all over you, get you to relax, hot water… and um… you know, you’d feel the tension drain out of you and uh you still would be with your back to me then I would kinda put my arm — it’s one of those mitts, those loofa mitts you know, so I got my hands in it… and I would put it around front, kinda rub your tummy a little bit with it, and then with my other hand I would start to massage your boobs, get your nipples really hard… ‘cuz I like that and you have really spectacular boobs…
So anyway I’d be rubbing your big boobs and getting your nipples really hard, kinda kissing your neck from behind… and then I would take the other hand with the falafel thing and I’d put it on your pussy but you’d have to do it really light, just kind of a tease business.
December 13, 2013
Rumors On The Internets: Catch That Beautiful Butterfly
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.