- Republican congressman keeps day job after trying hand at blogging, comedy. [The Hill Blog]
- Two-and-a-half years in office and Schwarzenegger is still shocked by how redneck California actually is. [AP]
- If Kos is getting paid to hate Lieberman then his credibility will be, well, about the same as ours. [The Nation]
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah gives $1.5 billion, with a “b,” to aid Lebanese reconstruction efforts; feels the same way you do after dropping a nickel on the street. [AKI]
- Jon Stewart is so predictable you can set your binge drinking by him. [Comedy Central]
Hey there, Wonkeputians! Shypixel here with a few helpful links to ease your transition to Disqus - Claiming Old Accounts -
Claiming Your ID Comments [Looking into whether this is still possible - Shy] - Turning off Disqus Notifications. And, as always, remember our Commenting Rules For Radicals, Enjoy!