- Bring your paintball gun to MediaBistro’s All Media Party. “Sorry, no interns/students!” and “All guests must be approved” sum it up. 6PM at Agua Ardiente. [ERSVP]
- Meet libertarians, journalists, and Wonkette guest-bloggers at Reason magazine’s happy hour. 6:30PM at the 18th St Lounge. [Reason]
- Doug E. Fresh at Love. $20 at 6PM, includes buffet. [WP]
- Improve your travel photography at the Smithsonian Castle. The teacher is “architectural photographer and Washington Photo Safari director E. David Luria.” $47 at 5:30PM. [Smithsonian]
- Mr. Smith Goes to Washington at the First Baptist Church, 1328 16th Street, NW. Free popcorn and drinks (you wish) provided. All donations go to the Campus Kitchens Project. 8:30PM. [First Baptist DC]
- Hott Beat, The Aquarium, Mas y Mas at Fort Reno. The website also says this: “Annual Night of 1000 Cakes!” Why? 7:15PM. [Fort Reno]
December 12, 2013
To Do: Let Us Gently Guide Your Hand
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.