- Katherine Harris pulls the crazy train into the station for maintenance. Get well soon Katy!
- Stop Tim Russert whilst he’s walking and he will cut your effin jacobs off!
- God pardons Ken Lay.
- Joe Lieberman’s not sure who he is anymore, but he’s running for something
- American competitiveness slips again. We’re losing ground to the Koreans in nattiness of street mobs. ‘Tis of thee.
- The president can’t get his mind off his trip to Graceland, Larry King can’t get his off marginally relevant World War II era anecdotes.
- Apparently, the sodomy squadron has been napping on the job, because they needed Vanity Fair to tell them the Watergategate parties were
all about the ass-fucking.
May 24, 2013
Wonkette’s Week in Review: Our Heart Just Isn’t In It Anymore
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you