Metro Section: Today’s Show Is Brought To You By The Number 187
* Paging: N.W.A. [Velvet In Dupont]
* As authentic as a Fuddruckers with Chinese characters on the sign — or, you know, a fortune cookie in English, with lottery numbers. [DC Pedicab via Gallery Place Living]
* Just wipe the screen down when you’re done — it’s tricky once it dries, and we don’t want you missing our writing. [Craigslist]
* We don’t even want to know what he’s going to post about this exhibit. [Gridskipper]
* Be careful what you wish for, and never wish for anything from MTV. [Deaf DC]
- chinatown is dc's times square,
- metro ,
- metro section,
- real world,
- sesame street,
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.