- The blogosphere has been dominated by Domenech’s demise. Our coverage is collected here (scroll down).
- Candid photographs of Katherine Harris: they’re as addictive as crack, and as dangerous too.
- Speak incoherently and carry a big pen: President is now the longest-sitting president since Jefferson not to exercise his veto.
- A fire breaks out in the CNN studio — probably arson by a jilted lover. As for the “suspicious package” at the White House, let’s blame it on the French.
- Embroiled in the latest “to blog or not to blog” pseudo-scandals: Washington Times opinion page editor Tony Blankley, and Newark mayoral candidate Cory Booker.
- Some of our subjects here at Wonkette can get so sensitive. Lighten up, guys!
- Supreme Court justices can get so childish. It’s all fun and games until someone breaks a gavel.
- Rummy slaps around MoDo: “If you believe everything you read in Maureen Dowd, you better get a life.” We don’t know whose side to take in this one.
- Career advice for radio talk show hosts: don’t call the Secretary of State a racial epithet. She may not be the next NFL commissioner, but she can still kick your ass.
- Dick Cheney’s diva-licious demands, revealed.
- Last week was your chance to buy a piece of history: Duke Cunningham’s loot hit the auction block.
- President Bush goes on a candor offensive, taking unscripted questions from town-hall audiences — and even Helen Thomas.
- Congressmen get to have all the fun: free booze, plus trips to Colorado and Scotland. What’s not to like?
December 13, 2013
Wonkette’s Week in Review
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.