• President Bush sends out holiday greetings, reveals deeply-felt prejudices.
• The Pentagon may or may not feel threatened by gay kiss-ins (Kisses-in? Is it like Attornies General?). We prefer to think that they ARE worried about them, because it makes things a lot more hilarious.
• Jeanine Pirro sets her sights a little lower; probably needs to set them lower still.
• Tom Delay spends a small fortune to bring GOP’s message into the Republican-hostile environments of the filthy rich.
• Maureen Dowd: translated, tabularly.
• Darfur, Mr. President?
• Governor Bill Richardson’s Presidential aspirations: doomed by his Uncle Bad Touch tendencies?
GIVE US MONEY! -