We said we would.
• Wolf Blitzer may think “Ice cream is a nonpartisan treat,” but just try finding some of Star-Spangled Ice Cream’s “Smaller Governmint” or “Gun Nut” at Whole Foods. [WT]
• Speaking of flavors that put us off: Those summering at Rehoboth can sample both bacon and barbeque sauce ice cream. [WP]
• “Rose ice cream, made with ayurvedic preserved rose petals,” is made by healer-chef Susan Soorenko in McLean. [Examiner]
• Town council election in New York State turns on a cone, candidate campaigns on loosening ticketing “so Mr. Ding-A-Ling’s music can continue to be heard in town.” Rove totally kicking himself. [Utica OD]
• Still sells very well. [Reuters]
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.