- Campaign advisors for “that one” did not like it last night when John McCain was SO DISRESPECTFUL to the Democratic candidate. [Washington Wire]
- The banking crisis has crossed the Pacific, and now various Asian governments as well as Australia are putting more money into their systems to prevent a further spread of badness. [Bloomberg]
- The British are also bailing out their banks. [New York Times]
- Will the Canadians be our new Chinese bankers? [Bloomberg]
- The one big beneficiary of this financial meltdown: our U.S. Treasury market, which has seen prices soar as frightened investors note their mattresses are already stuffed and they need someplace stable to put their money. [Reuters]
- A couple of body language experts watched the debate last night and one pronounced John McCain “warm and fuzzy.” [Los Angeles Times]
- Russia began its final pull-out of the “buffer zone” around South Ossetia, but they are staying in the areas they seized during this summer’s brief war with Georgia. [Guardian]
March 11, 2014
‘That One’ Vs. ‘Energizer Bunny’
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.