- Isaac Hayes and Bernie Mac died. [LA Times, LA Times]
- Violence between Russia and Georgia expanded out of South Ossetia, where the conflict began, and into Georgia. [New York Times]
- Bush and Cheney are dismayed that they egged on Georgia to start shit with Russia, and now shit has been started and Georgia lies in smoking ruins, the end. [Washington Post]
- Many felons are newly eligible for voting rights, and this year some of them may actually vote! [Washington Post]
- John McCain is trying to burnish his “maverick” credentials and satisfy his party’s base at the same time. [LA Times]
- Barack Obama wants to text you his Veep choice! [The Hill]
May 24, 2013
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you