- Heard on the Hill: The Media Research Center leans left with its beverages… Spring cleaning at the Senate is just in time for Martha Stewart… Hipsters like Steve Novick. [Roll Call]
- Reliable Source: Peggy Cafrittz doesn’t have money troubles, just accountant troubles. [WP]
- Shenanigans: David Vitter spared one more humiliation… The Newseum’s doors are finally open. [Politico]
- The Sleuth: How can Hillary answer that 3 AM call when she’s out by 11? [WP]
- Washington Whispers: Romney and Huckabee duke it out for VP… John Gibson makes presidents’ speeches memorable… Wolf Blitzer gives big support to the Nats… Good news for you, bad news for bees… Green fashion hits the campaign trail. [USN&WR]
June 19, 2013
Honeybees Down, Hillary Out
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: Massive Penis By Idaho Governor’s Mansion CENSORED
Next post: Barack Obama Is Elitist Drunk Too!
blog advertising is good for you