- A dramatic, inside account about how Hillary lost Iowa. Hint: the black man. [Washington Post]
- What if the polls weren’t wrong and Hillary used her witch magic? [Washington Post]
- It took him long enough, but Tony Blair finally got a job. [New York Times]
- The guy who broke the law in in ordering the torture tapes destroyed wants immunity from the law before he’ll talk about what he did. [CNN]
- Fred Thompson doesn’t need help to shoot himself in the foot, but he’s trying anyway. [Politico]
- Can Romney win his home state? We’re guessing no! [Los Angeles Times]
May 23, 2013
All Kinds of Assertions, All Kinds of Mistakes
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
blog advertising is good for you