* Heard on the Hill: Larry Craig gets his dude ranch…No recess for Jim Webb…Clintonites get chastised for talking loud…Bird terrorizes Senate Daily Press Gallery…Rep. Peter Visclosky learns about crime in the city the hard way. [Roll Call]
* Reliable Source: Tony Snow forgets his deodorant. [WP]
* Yeas and Nays: Duncan Hunter is unaware of the other candidates numbers…Alaska needs better rodent control…Bill Frist rides a Segway for Coca Cola…Old friends come out for “Charlie Wilson’s War”…Inside the minds of the “Hillary Haters.” [Examiner]
* Under the Dome: Are Reps. Patrick McHenry and Mary Fallin a match made in heaven?…Sen. Brownback gets demoted…Rep. Tim Ryan joins the beard caucus…Connie Mack and Mary Bono do it cowboy style…Rep. Ruben Hinojosa has got two new brand new knees…They finally did something about the elevators!
* Shenanigans: Be prepared for a lot less Lott. [Politico]
* Page Six: Nicolas Sarkozy has got a new model girlfriend. [NYP]
* Rush & Molloy: Katie Couric asks candidates if cheaters can be trusted. [NYDN]
GIVE US MONEY! -