From Charlie Brown to the president, every American loves Bethlehem because that’s where the first Nativity Set was built. But a shocking new survey proves Americans don’t even know where it is, let alone what kind of people live there. Do they know there’s a War On Christmastime at all?
* 59% of Americans believed the population of Bethlehem was “either Muslim or Jewish or a mix of both.”
* Only 15% knew it was a mix of Christians and Muslims.
* Only 15% of Americans realize that it is a Palestinian town in the West Bank.
* Less than a third of Americans knew Bethlehem had been walled off by Israel.
* 78% of Christians living in Bethlehem “blame the exodus of Christians from the town on Israel’s blockade.”
* 46% of Americans “blame it on Islamic politics.”
Hooray for pious ignorance! Read more details at this jihadist website:
Americans back Bethlehem – but not sure where it is [Open Bethlehem]