- Help support the GWOT by wearing a “Terrorists should die, ask me why” button. [IMAO]
- Bush’s approval rating: really, really, positively not related to congressional campaigns. Also, Gallup just makes that shit up. [Wizbang Politics]
- It’s official, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. [Think Progress]
- Peacekeeping forces in Lebanon to have guns that shoot out little flags with “Bang!” on them, so as not to upset any terrorist militias. [The QandO Blog]
- Spanish and British
mobspeople are more racist than Americans. [La Shawn Barber's Corner]
- Study finds that newspapers are more trusted than blogs. Trusted, but not actually read. [ E&P]
- Don’t worry, even if the “Stevens ‘tube’ bill” kills the internet, a new way to distribute porn will take it’s place. [The Left Coaster]
December 9, 2013
Rumors On The Internets: Everybody’s Fightin’ For The Promised Land
To improve site performance, we did a thing. It could be up to three minutes before your comment appears. DON'T KEEP RETRYING, OKAY?
Also, if you are a new commenter, your comment may never appear. This is probably because we hate you.
Previous post: On the Dangers of Naming Bills After Oneself